Can you analyze the performance and ROI of marketing/communications? Can you cut through information clutter and deliver the insights which make business impact? If yes, have a look this opening.
Designation – Insight & Analytics Analyst
Location – Mumbai
About employer – Waggener Edstrom
With offices across India, in Singapore and China and alliance agencies across Australia, Japan and Korea, Waggener Edstrom Worldwide covers the entire Asia Pacific region. A steadfast commitment to excellence in communications and client service has led to explosive growth of our region. We focus our energies on the corporate communications, consumer, healthcare and technology sectors, placing a strong emphasis on insight and research, digital media and social networking. We combine local knowledge with a global frame of mind and are looking to continue broadening our skills sets in our Delhi office.
The Insight & Analytics (I&A) Team performs a critical agency role in developing audience insight for our clients, evaluation of the impact of communications campaign activity and advising on measuring business impact. A mix of secondary and primary research techniques span the areas of social digital and traditional media.
WE India is currently looking to recruit an Insight & Analytics Analyst to join our growing Mumbai office. As a member of the Asia Pacific regional I&A team, the I&A Analyst will help drive the business with the ultimate mission of delivering innovative and market differentiating insight & impact solutions. You will partner and collaborate with cross agency team members with diverse skills sets and expertise to create solutions that are deeply grounded in our client’s business context and help solve their hardest problems.
- Research, develop, and apply methods for measuring and analyzing the performance and ROI of marketing/communications
- Analyze and extract key insights from Waggener Edstrom’s rich store of proprietary data
- Serve as the expert analytical data strategist for clients and internal partners
- Deliver market intelligence, statistics and actionable recommendations that are aligned to business objectives
- Contribute to data visualization and data storytelling techniques and best practices
- Work closely with your manager to meet deliverables, beginning to identify and make suggestions about deliverables based on client knowledge.
- Oversee small to medium sized projects, phases of a larger project or coordinate the activities of the project, and create budget estimates.
- Use your expertise to contribute to your new business efforts when spotting new opportunities and pitching
Qualification and Skills Required:
- Bachelor degree in communication, computer science,
- 3-5 years of industry relevant work experience
- Courses taken in Statistics and/or Research Methods preferred
- Advanced capabilities with using Microsoft Excel (e.g. advanced use of functions, pivot tables, etc)
- Good handle of data mining, cleaning, and manipulation through use of appropriate software (SPSS, R, or similar)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated self-direction
- Self motivated
- Willingness to share knowledge to others within the agency, being the true advocate of I&A within the India region
Interested candidates can apply for this job at this PAGE.