Do you have what it takes to be an awesome data scientist? Hands on experience in Python & Java along with knowledge in R, SAS? Can you create Algorithms to extract information and valuable insights from large Data sets? If so, have a look at the details below.
Designation – Big Data Scientist
About employer – Happiest Minds
The Big Data Scientist will be responsible for developing predictive systems, creating efficient algorithms for our clients.
Will work closely with Client to identify, evaluate, design and implement statistical analyses of gathered data to create analytic metrics. The candidate is required to work on various phases like Conceptual modelling, Statistical analysis, Predictive modelling, Hypothesis testing.
- Work with engineering teams on designing, building and deploying data analysis systems for large data sets
- Design, develop and implement pre-product prototype solutions and implementations using off the shelf tools (e.g. R, Mahout, SAS ), and software (e.g. Python, Java)
- Create algorithms to extract information from large data sets
- Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for model development, model validation, model implementation and large scale data analysis
- Develop metrics and prototypes that can be used to drive business decisions
- Provide thought leadership and dependable execution on diverse projects
Qualification and Skills Required:
- Education in field such as Statistics, Computer Science or Applied Math
- Strong background in statistical concepts and calculations
- 2 +years’ experience with real data
- Innovative and strong analytical and algorithmic problem solvers
- Proficiency with statistical analysis tools (e.g. R, SAS,Mahout)
- Proficiency with software development technologies (e.g. Python,Python Pandas,Java) is a must
- Experience with the development of probabilistic models, machine learning algorithms, Bayesian networks, Markov chains, and the application of robust statistics to model realistic situations
- Expert at data visualization and presentation
- Experience with big data tools (e.g.,Hadoop, HDFS, HIVE, Cassandra, Storm)
Interested candidates can send their CV’S to email@example.com with subject as Big Data Scientist – Happiest Minds .