Location – Bangalore
About employer– Fidelity
The main capabilities of this team are: Investment Research & Analysis, Primary Research, Secondary Research, Campaign Execution and Effectiveness, Reporting and MIS, Predictive Modeling, Forecasting, Strategic Analysis and Digital Analytics. This position is part of the Primary Research team
- Support the analytic needs of the business unit by analysing web traffic using clickstream tools such as Omniture and produce reports relating to outcomes
- Conduct deep dive analysis of web usage data to answer strategic questions and build effective and elegant PowerPoint presentations / Excel reports to convey the same
- Ability to effectively present analysis and insights to varying audiences in person and over call
- Create dashboards (static and interactive) by pulling data from different data sources for presentations to senior management team
- Develop a cross channel marketing perspective and deliver analysis for cross channel initiatives
- Help drive core insights from the data to suggest, create and execute plans to drive improvements to the digital experience
- The analysts will focus on Fidelity.com website and support decision making.
- He/ She may also work with the technical team to identify gaps and improve the data capture strategy.
- He/ She can also help ensure that best practices in metrics and decision making are being exposed to the BU management and core website decision makers.
Qualification and Skills Required
- Strong analytical skills providing insights as well as recommendations for changes convincing decision makers of business benefits of the proposed solutions
- Flair for quantitative data analyses and interpretation and ability to process data to draw insights, answering “so what” questions about data
- High degree of pro-activeness in analysing customer behaviour using available data to influence changes on the website
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with specific focus on “persuasive, influencing” communication style
- Strong inter-personal skills to help collaborate across teams
- Logical thinking and ability to sift through data to identify insights
- MBA/MA Economics or equivalent qualifications from premier schools
- 2-7 years of experience in web measurement or strategic customer analysis area required
- Experience on clickstream analytics tool like Adobe SiteCatalyst / Insights / Discover, strategic and statistical analysis tools like SAS and interactive dashboard tool like Tableau / QlikView preferred
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to [email protected] with subject as Senior Analyst – Fidelity – Bangalore