Designation – Senior Associate – EFM – Data Analytics
Location – Hyderabad
About employer– Deloitte
- Responsible for enabling analysis, optimization and ideating innovative technical solutions to challenging business problems.
- Design and create information products and applications that help business with insights.
- Actively involved in research and development efforts.
- Must have deep understanding of following technologies to develop analytical solutions for data analysis, reporting, & visualization.
- Statistical Tools: Proficiency in SAS (Base/Stat / Access /Enterprise Miner /Text Miner ) , Excel ,Access, R, IBM SPSS, Excel
- Proficiency in statistical concepts
- Proficiency in applied analytics, modeling techniques/advanced analytics (segmentation, regression, decision tree analysis, dimension reduction etc.)
- Data Visualization – Tableau, Qlikview or Spot fire (Added advantage)
- SQL for Data preparation
- Responsible for performing in-depth qualitative and quantitative analysis and summarization of complex transactional/accounting data
- Act as a lead on engagements where in practitioner has to:
- Build analytical framework for various analyses, statistical modeling, and insight generation
- Perform different kind of analytics and develop new patterns to detect suspicious activities and anomalies on the transactional and operational data elements.
- Manage huge datasets by applying analytics to overcome issues of complex data (e.g. huge volume/ Big Data, lack of meta-data, unstructured data)
- Must have deep knowledge in any of the core business domains preferably AML (Anti Money Laundering), Fraud, Forensic, Asset Valuation, Financial Advisory & Services, supply chain and healthcare
Qualification and Skills Required
- A strong commitment to professional client service excellence
- Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to work with others effectively in teams
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent Analytical Skill
- Ability to effectively manage multiple assignments and responsibilities in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrates proficiency on at least three of the below disciplines:-
- Databases: SQL Server Database
- Statistical Tools: proficiency in SAS (Base /Stat / Access /Enterprise Miner /Text Miner ) , Excel ,Access
- Fraud Modeling
- SQL for Data preparation
- Statistical Tools: proficiency in R, SPSS, IBM I2 Analyst Notebook,Python
- Big Data Technologies:- Hadoop (Pig, HIVE, HBase, Sqoop, Mahout)
- Data Visualization such as Tableau, Qlik view , D3 or Spot fire
- Oracle ‑ PL/SQL
- Proficiency in applied analytics, modeling techniques/advanced analytics
- Network / Link Analysis
- Predictive Modeling
- Decision tree analysis / CHAID
- Dimension reduction
- Work Experience: 4 to 7 years
- Educational Qualification: MCA/MSc/Master in Statistics/Data Analysis – Preferred
Interested people can apply for this job at this PAGE