Designation – Hadoop DeveloperYou can also read this article on our Mobile APP
Location – Bangalore
About employer– Azuga
Qualification and Skills Required
- Develop, maintain, test and evaluate big data solutions within organisations
- Experience with object-oriented design, coding and testing patterns as well as experience in engineering (commercial or open source) software platforms and large-scale data infrastructures.
- Able to understand how algorithms work and have experience building high-performance algorithms.
- Apply technologies to solve big data problems and to develop innovative big data solutions.
- Extensive knowledge in different programming or scripting languages like Java, Linux, C++, PHP, Ruby, Phyton and/or R.
- Expert knowledge in different (NoSQL or RDBMS) databases such as MongoDB or Redis.
- To enjoy being challenged and to solve complex problems on a daily basis
- To have excellent oral and written communication skills
- To be proficient in designing efficient and robust ETL workflows
- To be able to work with cloud computing environments
- To have a 6+Yrs of experience & A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science or software engineering
- To be able to work in teams and collaborate with others to clarify requirements
- To be able to assist in documenting requirements as well as resolve conflicts or ambiguities
- To be able to tune Hadoop solutions to improve performance and end-user experience
- To have strong co-ordination and project management skills to handle complex projects.
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to [email protected] with subject as Hadoop Developer – Azuga – Bangalore