Designation – Data Scientist / PM Analytics
Location – Noida
About employer – Adobe
- Work closely with product management to help them gather insights on their business.
- Enable product teams to run experiments to learn faster
- Develop dashboards to allow product teams to report on KPIs and track feature use.
- Develop and implement scalable and efficient modeling algorithms that can work with large-scale data in production systems
- Collaborate with product management and engineering groups to develop new products and features.
Qualification and Skills Required
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Statistics, Applied Math, Econometrics, Operations Research, or other related fields.
- Deep understanding of statistical modeling, or data mining concepts, and a track record of solving problems with these methods.
- Familiar with one or more machine learning or statistical modeling tools such as R, Matlab and SPSS
- Proficient in one or more programming languages such as Python, Java and C
- Knowledge and experience of working with relational databases and SQL
- Strong analytical and quantitative problem solving ability.
- Excellent communication, relationship skills and a strong team player.
- Experience with big data techniques (such as Hadoop, MapReduce, Hive, Pig, Spark)
- Knowledge of experimental design, ANOVA, statistical inference, and multivariate testing
- 3-5 years Data Scientist
- 5+ years PM Analytics (MBA mandatory)
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to [email protected] with subject as Data Scientist / PM Analytics – Adobe – Noida