Lead – SEO and Analytics – Financial Express – Chennai
Designation – Lead – SEO and Analytics
Location – Chennai
About employer – Financial Express
The Digital Marketing Lead is responsible for Google Analytics Implementations using GA API/ Google Tag Manager API for FE business portals, products and solutions. The person should be a strategist and a forward thinker in finding opportunities which involves supporting and improving company portals business analytics and insights.
- Implementing tracking tags using Google Analytics API & Google Tag Manager
- Sound Knowledge in Google Tag Manager, ability to create tags, set rules and define macros for pages, ads, campaigns and help stakeholders to view on conversion insights.
- To analyse Trustnet.com & its sister sites for tracking implementation. Find opportunities within the sites and propose plans on tag implementations for visitor interactions with Project Managers.
- Able to augment directions for developers in SEO interest areas and help the stakeholders to see business insights with analytics implementation methods.
- Prepare tracking codes and help developers to add the code to site which will facilitate marketing /sales teams to see insights on landing pages, splash pages, sponsored sections.
- Able to define KRA’s in SEO activities and implement tracking tags using Google Analytics API and achieve maximum accuracy in KPI reports.
- Ensure the implementation lies as a key element in procuring MI reports for sales and account managers which can help them to generate new sales.
- Use API directives in Social Media say twitter trust net account, FB accounts of FE. Observe the data and prepare KPI reports based on Social Analytics using customer market sentiments.
- Help SEO, Email Campaigns, Social Media, Press Releases on Conversion Strategy using Google Analytics implementations.
- Ensure customer retention, engagement is thrived with web analytics set up.
- Understand Behavioral Analytics using Click tale, Google in page analytics and advocate improvement areas to key persons
Qualification and Skills Required
- Email marketing Analytics: Campaign master, survey monkey, dot mailer.
- Web Analytics: Google Analytics, Web trends, Omniture, Crazy Egg
- Behavioral Analytics: Click tale, Mouse flow, Google in Page Analytics.
- Social Media Analytics: Facebook, Hoot Suite, Bit.ly, Twitter
- SEO Tools : Google Trend/insights, SEmrush, Keyword Planner
- Content Experiments : A/B testing, Multivariate Testing
- Predictive Analytics : Data Analysis, Data Modelling
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and analytics industry trends and developments.
- Familiar with Web Analytics Implementation procedures from writing up tracking codes to track specific campaigns with A/B testing experiments and drives potential customer insights.
- Familiar with Google Tag Manager API along with Social Media API’s for implementation at required places.
- Able to understand Behavioral Analytics tools like Click tale and propose improvements to areas which are less used by visitors.
- Advocate for SEO across functional teams including marketing, creative, public relations, capabilities, and outside partners/vendors
- Look for new ways to make social media & SEO can be used for better business communications.
- Preferred Google Analytics Certified Professional (GACP)
- Possessing good communication skills and able to interact with different teams for project-related discussions and for support if required.
- Should possess good problem solving capability.
- Execute day-to-day activities to meet product strategies and quarterly objectives
- Work with the Technology and Creative teams to define and implement best practices.
- Should think out of box and come up with alternative ideas/implementation to handle critical situation/issues
- Ability to work in a geographically dispersed team having members at India, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, Czech Republic etc.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key internal partners.
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to [email protected] with subject as Lead – SEO and Analytics – Financial Express – Chennai