Learning path for SAS – from beginner to a Business Analyst

This is now becoming a theme! But some thing we are very excited about and our audience is loving.

Those who are late in the journey, Learning paths are your guide to master a new tool or technique with help of very structured path and (mostly) freely available resources.

SAS_Logo

We launched the learning paths for Python and QlikView in last 2 weeks, and this week we are launching learning path for SAS. SAS is one of the easiest language to learn and is job market share leader.

Hope this learning path proves immensely helpful to all the people who want to learn SAS. So, go out and check this learning path.

If you like what you just read & want to continue your analytics learning, subscribe to our emailsfollow us on twitter or like our facebook page.

You can also read this article on Analytics Vidhya's Android APP Get it on Google Play
This article is quite old and you might not get a prompt response from the author. We request you to post this comment on Analytics Vidhya's Discussion portal to get your queries resolved

7 Comments

• Tejas says:

Hi,

I am mechanical engineer with experience. i want change career to analytics, which software (SAS, R) do i need to learn. Which as more job opening?

Can u suggest me which software

Regards
    Tejas

• T.NITHIN says:

I did my PGDM in banking finance and insurance ,presently working with icici securities in sales profile.
    I want to change into analytic s profile .so plz let me know how to start my carrer and what is the right institute to learn SAS & BA .

• Prashant says:

Kunal,I have around 15 years of Sales exp at different Organisations. I am B.E. with MBA in marketing.
    Can you pls.suggest with your experience if Business Analyst (BA) career is good option to pursue now.

1.Pls.share the way to start.
    2. Does the certification course is mandatory to be placed at good Organisation.
    3. I am interested to work next 10 years abroad to get international exposure. Pls.suggest how the career in BA would support to be placed in good oversees country.

Pls.clarify.
    Thanks,
    Prashant.

• Sagar says:

Hi Kunal,

One of my colleague, a ex-analytics employee at Mu Sigma said that analytics market would be much declined till 2018. As I am planning to shift in analytics after an MBA, this opinion of him has disturbed me a little.

Can you please guide on the same.

• Prashanth says:

Good stuff

• Neha says:

Hi,

i am working as an inside seller for microsoft products.
    just want to know, is it possible for me to switch to data analytic field from inside sales.
    my education is btech(EE) and PGDM(mrktg).

Thanks…

• Yogesh T says:

Hi Kunal,

I have 4 years experience in IT .
    I am thinking to shift my career into Data analytics, so could you please suggest me the trend and growth in this field.

Regards