Marketing Data Analyst – Intel – Bangalore (7+ years of experience)
Jobs Admin — Published On January 14, 2015 and Last Modified On February 17th, 2015
Designation – Marketing Data Analyst
Location – Bangalore
About employer – Intel
- Responsibilities include partnering with Intel IT (or vendors) to translate business requirements into technical data pull requirements.
- Once initial data extract is performed, further data summarization, manipulation and interpretation is necessary in order to deliver analytical insights and recommendations.
- A good understanding of primary market research, particularly Brand and advertising tracking and effectiveness research will be required to provide a holistic view of campaign and marketing activity.
- Pulling together results in a digestible manner (e.g. not massive amounts of data but a story) that outlines key takeaways and recommendations is extremely important.
- Equally essential, the ability to present findings [narrative] to internal teams (and at times, senior executives) that drives action, improvements, and accountability.
- These stakeholders will be all over APJ as well as the HQ team in the US.
Qualification and Skills Required
- Post graduate (Masters) degree in Business or other areas with quantitative focus such as Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Decision Science, Operational Research, or Engineering
- 7+ years of experience in analytics used to optimize multi-channel (including on-line) marketing strategy and campaigns
- Experience with data mining software packages such as R, SAS, SPLUS, SQL and statistical algorithms typically used in Marketing Analytics
- Experience and interest in data visualization, reporting, and tool building in order to scale operations and increase visibility to the data/results
- Understanding of enterprise level web analytics tools and underlying data (e.g., Adobe Omniture, Google Analytics Premium, Web Trends, etc.)
- Experience with primary quantitative (survey) market research particularly focused on brand/advertising research.
- Excellent team player with the ability to build strong working relationships with key partners and business leads. Actively listens, understands, and values other’s views
- High performance individual with demonstrated ability to manage extremely complex projects with tight deadlines
- Exceptional presentation skills, including proven success in developing presentations that requires taking complex data sets, and boiling down into meaningful and understandable insights and recommendations (e.g. presenting a narrative or story versus dumping large amounts of data
- A passion for driving insights into action, including genuine excitement about the opportunity that Big Data presents
Interested people can apply for this job at this PAGE
Leave a Reply Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *