Designation – Analytics Manager
Location – Gurgaon
About employer– Delhivery.com
The position requires the candidate to lead a team of 2-3 Business Analysts, conduct statistical/machine learning powered data analytics, create mathematical models and generate business insights that will be leveraged to streamline operations, drive revenue growth, formulate strategies and maintain partner relationships for Delhivery.
Qualification and Experience:
- B.Tech, MStat/ MA, M.Sc. (Economics)/ MMath or other equivalent degree from reputed institute ISI, IISc, IIT, Delhi School of Economics, NIT, IIIT, Chennai Mathematical Institute with a strong conceptual understanding of various statistical concepts like time series analysis, regression, cluster analysis etc. for model building, validation etc. and hands on experience of R or Python.
- 4-8 Year of work experience in data analysis and statistical modeling.
- Sound knowledge of tools (specifically R/Python) used in statistical analysis.
- Strong project planning, project team management and leadership skills.
- Proficient with MS office – specifically MS Excel and Power Point.
- Preferred knowledge of a reporting software like Jasper, Pentaho etc.
- Communicate difficult/sensitive information in a structured way