Location – Bangalore
About employer – Confidential
Qualification and Skills Required
- Excellent knowledge of Core Java
- Expertise in J2EE technologies: Spring, Java, JSP, JSF, JDBC, Hibernate, Struts.
- Experience in developing UI using JQuery/ Angular JS.
- Experience in designing database schemas and writing fine-tuned queries.
- Experience in working on UNIX/Linux environment.
- Design and build extremely reliable, scalable and high performing enterprise systems
- 4+ years of experience in open source Java/J2EE technologies administration
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Skill for writing reusable Java libraries and concurrency patterns in Java
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, JDBC, and RESTful
- Strong problem solving and analytical capabilities.
- Understanding of MapReduce/Programming Model
- Exposure to NoSQL database
- Exposure to AWS
- To enjoy being challenged and to solve complex problems on a daily basis
- To have excellent oral and written communication skills
- To be able to work with cloud computing environments
- To be able to work in teams and collaborate with others to clarify requirements
- To be able to assist in documenting requirements as well as resolve conflicts or ambiguities
- To have strong co-ordination and project management skills to handle complex projects
The role is of an individual contributor. You’ll be expected to code at least 80% of the time.
Interested people can apply for this job by sending their updated CV to [email protected] with subject as Senior Java Developer – Bangalore and the following details:
- Total Experience
- Current CTC
- Expected CTC
- Notice Period