The link for the dashboard is here.
Through this article we will cover the following topics :
- Installing Streamlit
- Building dashboard
- Running streamlit app
- Making requirements file
- Sharing dashboard
Installing Streamlit :
- Make sure you have python 3.6 – 3.8 already installed.
- pip install streamlit.
- import streamlit to check if it’s installed.
Building dashboard :
- start with importing libraries which we will need.
- Using imported library streamlit we can give title and introduction to our dashboard .In addition to this you can add image if u wish and background color .
- st.title( ) for giving heading to the dashboard .
- st.sidebar( ) for displaying data on the sidebar
- st.image( ) for inserting image on the dashboard
- st.markdown( ) to display text as markdown .
Loading the data
Use a selection of options
Running Streamlit App
Share your App
pip install pipreqs pipreqs .location
After doing the above commands you will get requirements.txt successfully saved in your required location.
The media shown in this article are not owned by Analytics Vidhya and is used at the Author’s discretion.