Who can fill in the shoes?
Should be well-versed with the following tools and technologies of Big Data:
- HDFS storage and compression formats
- Concepts of MapReduce class in Java
- Hive and Pig Latin
- Sqoop and Flume
- Oozie Interface for workflow management
- NoSql – HBase, Cassandra, MongoDB
- Spark – core, SQL, ML
- Spark Streaming and it’s integration with Kafka
Good to know but not mandatory skills
- Java programming experience
- Experience with Complex Event Processing in near real time
- Exposure to Flink
- Some knowledge of Big Data Administration and service
- Some knowledge of ML in Big Data context
What is the role?
Being a startup, the role would evolve over time. But, here are a few things you can expect:
- Will be responsible for creating codes for training purpose using these tools under the guidance of a Senior Data Scientist
- Will also work sometimes on the training content.
Where is the role based?
We would love to have you in our office in Gurgaon.
If the role excites you, drop an email to [email protected] with your CV, mentioning “Why do you think you are the perfect fit for this role”.