About Analytics Vidhya
Analytics Vidhya is India’s largest and the world’s second largest data science community. Our mission is to create the next generation data science ecosystem in India and get every data scientist in the world to our portal for learning, sharing knowledge, competing and getting the best jobs available in the market.
We have more than 250,000 registered users on our blog and more than 2.5 million monthly visits on our portal. In this role as a content strategist, you have the opportunity to make an impact on a MASSIVE scale. The content you produce gets high visibility and you get to work with a high-powered team with tons of industry experience.
What is the role?
Being a startup, the role would evolve over time. But, here are a few things you can expect:
- Write high-engagement data science-related content that reflects Analytics Vidhya’s brand image and voice, including social media content, e-mail content and blogs
- Analyse content marketing metrics and Collaborate with Marketing, PR and Customer/User Feedback teams to develop a variety of content marketing materials
- Propose and execute ideas for content and present underlying strategic thinking
- Incorporate SEO knolwedge and audience metrics to curate and design content
- Research on latest trends in copywriting and propose new ways to write content to meet or exceed engagement rate and CTR (Click Through Rate), Open Rate ( for mailers)
- Engaging with data science influencers and building India’s next generation data science ecosystem
Who can fill in the shoes?
This role is best suited for:
- Person with 2+ years of experience in content writing (preferably on technology related topics)
- Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- Strong problem solving and communication skills (English)
- An avid reader
- Flexible work hours
- Informal dress code
If the role excites you, drop an email to [email protected] with your CV, mentioning “Why do you think you are the perfect fit for this role”.