Designation – Data Scientist
Location – New Delhi, India
About employer – Confidential
Data Science team is responsible enhance informed decision making based on valuable insights generated from data to business clients using various data mining, predictive analytics and machine learning techniques. Team works closely with business executives across segments and geographies to understand the data closely. This also helps to understand business objectives and helps to design analytical solutions to meet business goals.
- Understand client side requests (for ex. what different variables mean in a digital context; are there specific problems (analytical) in the industry that they are aware of.
- Act as a liaison between scenario creation (for ex. a broad problem we are trying to solve) and theoretical data science.
- Essentially, work closely with the research data scientists to decode digital related pain points, translate them into data science work flows and collaborate with the theoretical data scientist to apply models, build algorithms and eventually deploy on the platform.
- The industry experience is relevant because this individual should know how brands are approaching digital, what are they aware of in terms of current market needs & demands and the general analytical capabilities offered by different firms in our space.
Qualification and Skills Required
- Predictive analytics, Statistical Modeling
- R/ Python
- Machine Learning
Interested people can apply for this job by sending their updated CV to [email protected] with subject as Data Scientist – New Delhi, India and the following details:
- Total Experience
- Current CTC
- Expected CTC
- Notice Period