Responsibilities will mainly include developing and executing the sales strategy for these offerings and achieving annual/quarterly revenue targets. This includes consistently identifying, qualifying and closing new sales opportunities and new client acquisition. The candidate will do calling on customers for new opportunity identification, client acquisition, prepare and deliver pricing, solutions description, financial proposals, negotiate and close deals.
- Meet and exceed targets for revenue attainment, territory development, territory growth and new client acquisition.
- Compete and win against other competitive solutions in the market
- Create new customer reference and success stories for Analytics Vidhya
- Utilize sales enablement tools/marketing activities, solution selling techniques, software and industry solution plays and sales collateral to effectively prospect, identify and close sales.
- Utilize the appropriate sales enablement tools such as account plans, customer acceptance letters, etc.
- Consistently prospect new clients and opportunities and maintain a healthy business pipeline/funnel in order to achieve/exceed quarterly revenue targets
- Build and manage strong client relationships with heads of Lines of Business, Analytics & IT Decision makers
- Negotiate software license agreements• Some travel will be requiredRequired Skills
Skill Set & Competencies Required
- Highly Self Motivated individual striving to excel in overachieving business goals.
- Possess a proven track record in analytics software/applications/cloud sales to large enterprises
- Possess understanding of Analytics software and industry trends
- Proven track record of independently prospecting and qualifying sales leads, developing value propositions, positioning value and selling to the C level
- Ability to package solutions and deals, combined with presentation, writing, negotiating and closing skills
Experience: Enterprise Sales Experience in IT/Application/Cloud sales of minimum 3 years (upto 7 years)
If the role excites you, drop an email to [email protected] with your CV, mentioning “Why do you think you are the perfect fit for this role”.