As a UI/UX Designer at Analytics Vidhya, you will work with engineers, data scientists, product manager and stakeholders to develop and improve Analytics Vidhya products and services for millions of data scientists, every day.
You are a right fit for this role if you:
- Enjoy designing experiences across multiple devices and platforms, from responsive web applications to iOS and Android mobile apps.
- You find yourself choosing the right tool for the right problem, fluidly moving through different stages of the process from sketching to low- and high-fidelity prototypes
- Ground your work in observations, research and analytics to help you come up with ideas and then validate through testing
- You are an advocate for user-centric design practices
- You believe universal design is the best design, and design for people of all abilities
- Think about design as a system, and use our pattern library as a way to influence both quality and efficiency for all our products.
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders to understand the requirements, thoughts behind the product ideas and deliver world-class UI/UX design for all digital products
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mock-ups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions across the platform.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with UI/UX design for web/mobile products
- Degree in a relevant field (HCI, Graphic Design, Interaction Design, etc.) would be preferred
- Portfolio demonstrating great use of typography, colour, imagery, grid systems, and well-crafted animation/transitions
- Portfolio demonstrating sound product thinking through navigation, user flows, interaction design and information architecture
- While not a requirement, we look for experience hand-coding HTML/CSS and JS and a fundamental understanding of responsive web design standard methodologies
If the role excites you, drop an email to [email protected] with your CV, mentioning “Why do you think you are the perfect fit for this role”.