Head – Data Infrastructure, Banking (10-16 yrs)
Looking for a role within BFSI domain? If you have got 10+ years of experience in Data Analytics and are ready to lead a large team (~40 people) with people managers reporting to you, this role might be for you.
Designation – Head, Data Infrastructure
Location – Mumbai, India
About employer – Banking giant.
- Lead the 40 member Data Infrastructure team including 10 in-house and 30 outsourced resources
- Build the data foundation needed for the rest of the team to perform their analytics and reporting functions
- Acquire data from new sources, more granular data from existing sources and organize the same in to well optimized datamarts.
- Interact with other members of the BIU as well as with internal customers across the bank to understand their needs and proactively address them.
- Strategize and direct the data and hardware architecture changes needed to march the bank’s BIU in to the big data world.
Ideal profile –
- 9+ years of relevant experience in the technology for analytics, business intelligence, information management, data warehousing or datamarts.
- Well-versed in analytic tools and technologies like SAS (or related software), SQL, SAP BO, rule engines, informatica ETL etc
- Solid understanding of datawarehousing concepts, how to structure datamarts and optimize them for querying and / or analytic purposes
- Track record of increasing responsibility and success in leadership roles
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to interact with non-technical stakeholders and solve their data related problems
- Great leadership skills. Very proactive. Interacts with other business leaders to both learn as well as influence. Partnership approach and collaborative attitude
- Tremendous drive towards results. Ability to persist against obstacles and get things done
- Displays great ownership of problems and results. Can do and positive attitude
- Bachelor’s degree in a strong technical discipline
- Building Data Infrastructure, Data Quality & Governance
- Proficient in Enterprise Data Infrastructure, DataWarehouse and ETL
- Informatica & SAS (mandatory)
You can find more details about the job and apply here: http://goo.gl/5qTWVp