Looking for an exciting role in Insurance Analytics? Valiance Solutions is looking for Senior Business Analyst with 3 – 5 years of experience in Insurance domain for Decision sciences team of Valiance Solutions Pvt. Ltd., an Analytics & Consulting Start-up Company based out of Noida, India
Designation – Sr. Business Analyst, BFSI
Location – Noida, transferable to Mumbai for onsite work.
About employer – Analytics consultancy start-up. Founders profile.
- Developing statistical, Financial and judgment based models to enhance the business decision making.
- Handle analytical engagements from start with clear framing of business problem in consultation with all stakeholders, choosing the right analytical framework, handling delivery and demonstrate business value.
- Lead & manage team of business analysts with onsite and offshore mix.
- Drawing managerial insights through Statistical Techniques and Predictive Modelling
- Managing client satisfaction, feedback process, managing/tracking workflow
- Drawing actionable recommendations from data for senior management.
- Contribute to the overall growth of firm through participation in solution framework development for business problems with senior management.
Insurance domain experience across below initiatives:
- Customer Retention
- Customer Acquisition
- Cross Sell/Up Sell modeling
- Graduate or Master’s degree from reputed University with concentration on quantitative field such as statistics or economics
- 3 – 5 years of experience in Advanced Analytics within consulting environment.
- Ability to comprehend intricate and diverse range of business problems and analyze them with limited or complex data and provide a feasible solution framework.
- Consulting Skills: Ability to impact business decisions through analytics and research
- Knowledge of survival analysis for improving customer retention will be handy.
- Should be follower of latest trends in analytics in his domain.
- Technical Skillset – R, SAS, SPSSS, SQL, Advanced Excel
Interested candidates can contact:
Contact: +91 120 4119409