Indus Insights offer tremendous career growth, exposure to cutting edge business thinking, and the experience of working in a high-energy environment.
About Indus Insights
Indus Insights is a specialized consulting firm, focused on using analytical methods to drive business performance. We are a premier consulting company in the analytics domain, catering to both international and domestic clients. We take pride in our relentless focus on creating actionable results, and this focus has helped us earn the trust of some of the leading companies in the world. Our clients include 5 out of top 10 ecommerce companies in India, one of the largest financial services company in US, Indian subsidiary of a large international bank, and one of the top 3 media agencies in the world.
Indus Insights is led by seasoned and energetic professionals with experience at top notch firms in the US, including Bain & Company, Capital One, HSBC, and Citibank. Our Advisory Board consists of global leaders in the financial services sector, including Mr. TS Anil – the worldwide head of Credit Cards and Personal Loans at Standard Chartered. More information about the company can be found at our website www.IndusInsights.com
About the Roles
Indus Insights is looking to fill positions of Consultant / Sr. Associate Consultant. These positions will be based out of Gurgaon (Delhi NCR). The individuals will drive delivery on management consulting projects for the clients of Indus Insights. You will be using advanced analytics, data mining techniques, and management consulting concepts to develop actionable insights for our clients and to present these to client contacts. Clients span across different verticals including financial services, ecommerce, digital marketing etc. Associate consultants interact directly with clients to drive the projects forward. The individuals will also assist the leadership team in business development activities.
These roles offer tremendous career advancement opportunities, exposure to senior management, experience of working in a high-energy environment.
About the Candidate
You are our ideal candidate if the following describes you:
- You are a star! You have excelled at whatever you have done – at academics, at your workplace, at your extra-curricular interests
- You are great at problem solving. You enjoy taking a complex business problem, breaking it down into smaller, manageable questions, and then answering those systematically
- You are passionate about creating results for the client. We have an intense focus on “wowing” our client in every single engagement, and you need to drive this
- You are ready to “do what it takes”, and understand the needs of a client-facing role.
- You are comfortable with changing priorities, somewhat unpredictable schedules, and traveling to clients’ sites when needed
- You enjoy discussions and debates, and love to speak your mind, go to the white board, and listen & understand others’ arguments
- You are self-driven and take pride in your work
- You are fanatical about meeting timelines. You do not believe in the concept of Indian Stretchable Time
- You take your work very seriously, but don’t take yourself too seriously
We hire star performers only, and our compensation is also in-line with the caliber of people joining us. We offer Rs. 13-20L depending on the candidate’s prior work experience.
Interested candidates can respond with their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org