Is Financial Analysis and valuation your forte? Can you carry out complex financial modeling with out an error? Copal Amba is looking out for CAs / CFA Level 3 candidates in equity research area.
Designation – Analyst / AVP – Equity Research
Location – Bangalore
About employer –
Copal Amba is the leading provider of offshore research and analytics services to the global financial and corporate sectors. We have consistently been ranked #1 in our space by multiple independent customer satisfaction surveys. Our clients include leading bulge-bracket financial institutions, Fortune 100 corporations, mid-tier companies, boutique investment banks, and funds.
We support over 200 institutional clients through our team of 2,900 employees. Our 9 delivery centres are located close to our clients and in proximity to scalable talent pools. Our clients have saved over USD1.5 billion over the past 11 years, by using our services to enhance front office efficiency.
Copal Amba’s majority shareholder is Moody’s (NYSE: MCO).
To know more about this company, visit this PAGE.
- Building and updating financial models and carrying out valuations
- Creating and updating databases
- Collecting and analysing news
Qualification and Skills Required:
- Should be a CA/CFA Level 3 Candidate
- Excellent financial modelling
- Numerical abilities:
- Building complex, error-free models with well-defined revenue/cost driver assumptions
- Carrying out basic earnings sensitivity analysis
- Providing own valuation views after carrying out both relative and DCF-based valuations
- Collecting news; summarizing and providing analysis that adds value; and preparing charts, tables, and databases
- Good client relationship management skills and communication skills
Interested candidates can apply at this PAGE.