Analyst, Media Analytics – Facebook, Hyderabad (5+ years of experience)
Do you think you can improve advertisement targeting for the world’s largest Social network? Can you marry internal data (from Facebook) with third party data to create highly actionable insights? If yes, then look no further, here is a job from Facebook itself!
Designation – Analyst, Media Analytics
Location – Hyderabad
About employer – Facebook
Facebook has a massive, engaged audience and large amounts of data that advertisers can use to target their audience, making the advertising opportunity on Facebook very attractive. The Media Analytics team’s mission is to utilize both internal Facebook data and third party data to provide analysis and recommendations to Facebook’s largest advertisers. From helping deliver audience insights to developing campaign recommendations that help large advertiser reach their targeted audience, the Media Analytics team will play an important role in helping grow Facebook’s advertising business. The Telco measurement team is charged with demonstrating the ROI /value of the platform and develop best measurement practices for this key sector. Working closely with the local and global Telco/Technology vertical measurement team, this role will support the production of analyses and research to prove the value of Facebook’s advertising business. The ideal candidate will be passionate about Facebook, interested in mobile data, intellectually curious, a fast learner, and able to move fast while keeping focused on high impact projects. This position is full time and located in our office in Hyderabad.
- Partner closely with Facebook sales teams to deliver database-sourced insights on the Facebook user base clients will use to create more effective marketing campaigns
- Provide recommendations for the Facebook sales teams to implement with key clients on how they can more effectively buy advertising on Facebook
- Collect information on current cross-channel media plans for key clients through 3rd party tools
- Use Facebook’s proprietary database system to build an analysis of current Facebook activity for key clients
Qualification and Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a technical or quantitative field
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to design analytical models
- Working knowledge of SQL and relational databases. Familiarity with distributed computing tools a plus (Map/Reduce, Hadoop, Hive, etc.) Strong Excel skills preferred
- Ability to take complex data and present it in in a clear and simple manner.
- Must be able to multi-task and keep on track in a fast paced, ever changing environment
- Ability to work autonomously and make critical decisions independently
- Proven communication and collaboration skills
- Media business experience is a plus
- Passion for and background in consumer internet
- 5+years of analytical work experience preferred
Interested candidates can apply for this job at this PAGE.