Analyst / Senior Analyst- Perceptive Analytics, Hyderabad (1 – 3 years of experience)
Here is an excellent opportunity for freshers / people with low work experience to join a company with clients across the globe. The Analyst would be directly handling various phases of a typical analytics projects.
Designation: Analyst / Senior Analyst
About the employer: Perceptive Analytics
We are a Data Analytics company, offering specialized services in Data Analytics, Web Marketing Analytics, Financial Modeling and Spread Sheet solutions. We turned 7 this May. We have more than 300 small and medium companies as clients across USA, India, Australia, Europe and Middle East.
We have the reputation of being known as a trusted partner/advisor with a penchant to deliver compelling value to our customer base. Perceptive Analytics provides solutions to problems in industries across multiple sectors such as Banking, Finance services and Insurance, e-commerce, Logistics, and Technology.
The Perceptive Analytics team is well equipped with good technical, business, domain expertise, and with a good grasp of statistical techniques and spread sheet modeling to provide best service to clients. These skills help us understand customer needs, adopt the right strategy and create marketing edge so you can create winning products, enhance sales, convert traffic into customers, etc.
Folks at Perceptive Analytics will be responsible for working on projects focused on analytics and modeling. The Analyst will be directly handling various phases of a typical analytics project such as, Interacting with client while working on the project, generating insights, implementation and presenting findings to clients.
- Understanding client requirements.
- Working on financial modeling and other types of modeling projects.
- Understanding, consolidating and analyzing data from spreadsheets.
- Creating dashboards, reports and charts in Excel.
- Working on financial and other types of modeling projects.
- Developing macros in VBA (Visual Basic Applications).
- Analyzing data with statistical analytical tools like Project R, XLMiner etc.
For Senior Analyst:
- MBAs from Second Tier B-Schools and Engineers (B.E./B.Tech – preferably computer science background) and also CAs (Chartered Accountants) with 1-3 years of experience from IITs, NITs, BITS, PSG College of Technology, VIT, CBIT.
- Engineers and CAs (Chartered Accountants) with 0-3 years of experience from IITs, NITs, BITS, PSG College of Technology, VIT, CBIT, ICFAI and similar good schools.
- Basic knowledge in programming and coding is essential (not applicable for CA / ICWAs).
- Good analytical and communication skills.
- Experience in data analysis tools such as SPSS or R would be a plus.
- We prefer candidates with business knowledge.
Interested candidates can apply here