Are you the one with excellent knowledge of Supply Chain Management and do you have the knack of analyzing what-if scenarios / Data for providing useful insights? If the answer is yes, this job might be the right fit for you.
Designation – Analyst/ Sr. Analyst – Modeling
Location – Mumbai
About employer – General Mills
- Incumbent would be responsible for understanding the capacity planning related business problems and provides solutions through modeling & business acumen.
- Provide analytical and mathematical modeling support for supply planning, capacity planning & production scheduling problems.
- Build & Refresh the capacity planning models periodically and provide recommendations to business teams
- Run & analyze what-if scenarios and provide insights to business team
- Work independently / directly with U.S. & India supply chain partners to gather the required information
- Perform data validation & analysis activities
- Ensure strong, clear process documentation and controls are in force
- Prepare analysis reports & presentations for client meetings
- Interact with cross functional teams/stakeholders from time to time
Qualification and Skills Required:
- Familiarity with modeling concepts required; modeling experience preferred
- 1 – 6 years of core supply chain experience preferred
- Strong understanding of supply chain concepts and tools, including calculating total delivered cost
- Strong analytic ability to translate data into actionable information
- Strong Excel manipulation and analysis skills (i.e. skilled at pivot table, charts and Macros, etc.)
- SAP – ERP/BW or similar experience preferred
- Spot Fire, Access or similar experience preferred
- Continuous Improvement experience preferred
- Experience with CI tools, such as Why-Why, Standard Work, JTAs
- Orientation toward process tools and discipline
- Microsoft Office Skill: MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, MS Visio
Interested candidates can apply at this PAGE.