Analytics Consultant – Absolutdata, Gurgaon (4+ years of experience)
Do you want to excel in Analytics Industry at the same time improve your management skills? Do you want to be associated with a renowned and passionate analytics company by contributing in an innovative way? Check out this job for more details
Designation –Analytics Consultant
Location – Gurgaon
About employer – Absolutdata
Founded in 2001, AbsolutData is an award winning global consulting oriented analytics firm, headquartered in San Francisco, with a global delivery model. We help clients take data-driven decisions, which make them more successful and profitable.
AbsolutData currently partners with more than 15 leading fortune 500 financial services, consumer packaged goods, retail and technology companies globally and was rated as one of the fastest growing research and analytics firm by Inc. 500 & Deloitte and was selected as one of the Top 10 companies in outsourcing marketing services by IAOP.
AbsolutData services are differentiated and provide significant incremental value to our clients by helping them tackle big data challenges, optimize marketing spends, increase campaign ROI and marketing effectiveness, create better customer satisfaction and retention, execute effective targeted marketing, understand and influence consumer behaviour, predict future trends, create additional sales opportunities with existing customers, and optimize business results.
We are looking for analytics professionals with extensive experience in predictive analytics, project management, client management and people management to be based out of our Gurgaon office.
- Executing and administrating analytical/modelling tools and techniques and drawing managerial insights through statistical techniques and predictive modelling.
- Coordinating within and across ADT teams for seamless project delivery.
- Being involved in significant client interaction.
- Leading a small sized team subject to business requirements, handling appraisals, training, mentoring etc and overall administratively managing the team effectively.
- Managing client satisfaction, feedback process and managing/tracking workflow
- Data Management, Planning
- guiding & designing data management projects
- Statistical Modelling Experience
- Having high proficiency in tools like Excel, SAS, SPSS, basic VBA etc
- Statistical Analysis & Design (Modelling Oriented Focus)
- Having an understanding of a few analytics areas & application of all analysis methodologies
- Quality/ Process Compliance & Improvement Initiatives
- Having a complete understanding of the various internal processes, ensuring adherence to the same by the team and maintaining and monitoring metrices/SLAs
- Suggesting improvements to enhance the efficiency of various internal processes
- Client Servicing
- Significant client interaction including managing client satisfaction, feedback process, managing services provided to clients and assisting project teams in client communication
- Demonstrating overall responsibility of project level client interaction
- Encouraging teams to achieve high level of service excellence
- Project Management
- Being involved in project planning and managing multiple stakeholders
- Being able to assess the feasibility of solutions requested, provide inputs, propose alternate implementable solutions, if need be.
- People Management
- Handling a small sized team or managing people on project basis, subject to business requirements
- Being involved in appraisals, mentoring, training etc of team members
- Ensuring effective communication with internal & external stakeholders, managing client interactions
- Degree – Graduates/Postgraduates from Premiere Institutes in Economics, Statistics or other Quantitative disciplines/B.Tech/MBA
- Good Analytical & Problem Solving Skills
- Effective Decision Making Skills
- Good Communication Skills: Refers to effective oral, written and presentation skills
- Consulting Skills – Ability to impact business decisions through analytics and research
- Relevant Experience: Minimum of 4 Years of Consultative experience
Interested candidates can apply at this page