Can you take the complex supply chain relationships and model them to optimize warehouse supply and inventory? Do you want to make a big impact at how eCommerce is happening in India? Here is your chance to work with Flipkart. Grab it before it vanishes!
Designation – Analytics Manager
Location – Bangalore
About employer – Flipkart
Flipkart is making eCommerce happen in India. Flipkart’s vision is to make analytics part of its overarching competitive strategy, and push it up to decision makers at every level.
You will partner with business heads for Supply Chain/Ware House/Retail/Operations to bring the changes in culture, processes and talent required to transform Flipkart into an analytics-focused organization.
- You will identify, develop and deliver key analytic and reporting projects that are descriptive, prescriptive and persuasive in nature
- You will work closely with business leaders, product managers, subject matter experts to design and define performance metrics and goals
- You will be responsible for modelling complex supply chains using various analytical tools and methods in order to optimize warehouse/inventory/supply chain networks
- You will work with different lines of business to problem solve, measure and track suitable metrics for efficiency and effectiveness
- Our Analysts are just getting started-and as a Manager, you guide the way. You are their default mentor
Qualification and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics or any other quantitative discipline
- Strong background of working on analytical tools like SAS, SQL and Excel
- Prior experience in managing large teams for at least 2+ years
- Excellent working knowledge and understanding of all key aspects of a typical business – product, marketing, operations and finance
- Excellent analytical abilities: Data driven and pay attention to details
- People management skills: Ability to build, lead and mentor large teams of analysts
- Prior experience in working with senior business leaders and acting as their thought partner
- Understanding of supply chain processes and workflows
- Experienced in retail and ecommerce environment
Interested candidates can apply for this job at this PAGE.