Can you provide meaningful, timely and accurate MIS to various Business Partners? Can you balance multiple priorities simultaneously while setting and meeting expectations? If you can, here is a chance to work with American Express
Designation – Assistant Manager- World Service MIS
Location – Gurgaon
About employer – American Express
- The Position Is A Part Of The World Service MIS Team Under World Service Finance.
- This Dynamic Team Is Responsible For Information Management & To Provide Decision Support For World Service To Senior Leadership.
- This Includes Delivering Cross- Functional Reporting, Tracking Key Operational & Financial Metrics, Overall Governance Of Write-Offs & Contra Revenue And Providing Critical & Turn-Key Analytics.
- The Incumbent Will Be Based Out Of American Express Service Centre – India (Aesc-I)
- Manage, Master & Leverage Information Across Various Data Sources, Cross- Tabulating To Integrate, Synthesize And Enrich Information.
- Provide Meaningful, Timely And Accurate MIS To Various Business Partners And Meet Specific Requirements
- Develop Global Reporting Capabilities By Introducing Common Definitions, Consistency Of Reporting And Consolidation Of Metrics.
- Successfully Engage In Multiple Initiatives, Support All Ongoing Projects And Provide Consultative Expertise Focused On Win-Win Solutions
- Leading Global Analytics Efforts And Assuming Ownership & Accountability Of Data And Outcomes
- Development Of Analytical Infrastructure To Enhance Business Results And Support Decision Making.
- Perform Analysis For Adhoc Queries Received From Leadership & Internal Customers
Qualification and Skills Required:
- Minimum 4 Years Work Experience, Preferably With Some Exposure To Financial Analysis/ Mis/ Decision Support Role And Demonstrated Ability To Prioritize And Drive Results.
- Excellent Working Knowledge Of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word And Powerpoint) Is Essential And SQL Is Preferrable. World Service Process Expertise Will Be Added Advantage.
- Ability To Balance Multiple Priorities Simultaneously While Setting And Meeting Expectations.
- Good Business Sense, Self-Motivated And Flexible.
- Ability To Work With Large Sets Of Data Using Software Like Excel And SQL.
- Strong Quantitative And Analytical Skills With The Ability To Balance Multiple Priorities Simultaneously While Setting And Meeting Expectations. Good Business Sense, Self-Motivated And Flexible
- Team Player With & Excellent Communication Skills- Both Written & Oral
Interested candidates can apply at this PAGE.