Assistant Manager – American Express, Gurgaon (4+ years of experience)
Can you provide meaningful, timely and accurate MIS to various Business Partners? Can you balance multiple priorities simultaneously while setting and meeting expectations? If you can, here is a chance to work with American Express
Designation – Assistant Manager- World Service MIS
Location – Gurgaon
About employer – American Express
- The Position Is A Part Of The World Service MIS Team Under World Service Finance.
- This Dynamic Team Is Responsible For Information Management & To Provide Decision Support For World Service To Senior Leadership.
- This Includes Delivering Cross- Functional Reporting, Tracking Key Operational & Financial Metrics, Overall Governance Of Write-Offs & Contra Revenue And Providing Critical & Turn-Key Analytics.
- The Incumbent Will Be Based Out Of American Express Service Centre – India (Aesc-I)
- Manage, Master & Leverage Information Across Various Data Sources, Cross- Tabulating To Integrate, Synthesize And Enrich Information.
- Provide Meaningful, Timely And Accurate MIS To Various Business Partners And Meet Specific Requirements
- Develop Global Reporting Capabilities By Introducing Common Definitions, Consistency Of Reporting And Consolidation Of Metrics.
- Successfully Engage In Multiple Initiatives, Support All Ongoing Projects And Provide Consultative Expertise Focused On Win-Win Solutions
- Leading Global Analytics Efforts And Assuming Ownership & Accountability Of Data And Outcomes
- Development Of Analytical Infrastructure To Enhance Business Results And Support Decision Making.
- Perform Analysis For Adhoc Queries Received From Leadership & Internal Customers
Qualification and Skills Required:
- Minimum 4 Years Work Experience, Preferably With Some Exposure To Financial Analysis/ Mis/ Decision Support Role And Demonstrated Ability To Prioritize And Drive Results.
- Excellent Working Knowledge Of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word And Powerpoint) Is Essential And SQL Is Preferrable. World Service Process Expertise Will Be Added Advantage.
- Ability To Balance Multiple Priorities Simultaneously While Setting And Meeting Expectations.
- Good Business Sense, Self-Motivated And Flexible.
- Ability To Work With Large Sets Of Data Using Software Like Excel And SQL.
- Strong Quantitative And Analytical Skills With The Ability To Balance Multiple Priorities Simultaneously While Setting And Meeting Expectations. Good Business Sense, Self-Motivated And Flexible
- Team Player With & Excellent Communication Skills- Both Written & Oral
Interested candidates can apply at this PAGE.