Do you want to work in a renowned company with a passion for client satisfaction and business process expertise? Here is an opening with a NASDAQ-100 company
Designation – Associate – Analytics
Location – Gurgaon
About employer – Cognizant
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 50 delivery centers worldwide and approximately 171,400 employees as of December 31, 2013, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world. Visit us online at www.cognizant.com .
- Understand and execute wide range of client requirements in terms of data management, data cleansing, ad hoc analytics, reporting, data modeling, analysis planning etc. for specific markets and global analytics teams.
- Supporting both tactical and strategic analytics requirements of Pharma Sales and Marketing Teams
- Develop custom analysis tools in a variety of programming languages and applications such as SQL, MS Access, VBA and MS Excel
- Use strong quantitative and analytic abilities to integrate and analyze prescription data for pharmaceutical industry.
- Strong hands-on on data analysis and manipulation using VBA macros and SQL server
- Assists in query resolutions and ad hoc investigations and analyses.
Qualification and Skills Required:
- BS/MS/BTech/Mtech with 1-2 years of commercial analytics, sales operations or consulting experience.
- Experience in at least two of theareas:
- Pharma Sales Information/Data Management
- Pharma Sales/Commercial Operations
- Sales Administration
- Prior experience in pharmaceutical analytics or consulting is preferred
Interested candidates can apply for this job at this PAGE.
If you want to stay updated on latest analytics jobs, follow our job postings on twitter or like our Careers in Analytics page on Facebook
You can also read this article on Analytics Vidhya's Android APP