Associate, Community Operations– Facebook, Hyderabad (3+ years of experience)
Ever dreamt of working in world’s largest social network? A company which defines the frontier of big data platforms? Facebook is currently hiring for Associate Position. Have a look.
Designation – Associate, Community Operations
Location – Hyderabad
About employer – Facebook
Facebook is seeking a Associate to join the Community Operations team. This is a full-time position located in the Hyderabad office. The Community Operations team builds user engagement by developing scaled solutions for user issues, analyzing how users interact with products and each other, and delivering qualitative and quantitative insights into user behaviour to the rest of the company. The team also maintains user safety by identifying and resolving abuse of our standards, building trust in the Facebook experience. You will serve as the voice of the user, working directly with product, engineering, global policy and other partners responsible for solving these challenges, playing an integral role in improving the user experience on Facebook. Facebook is seeking an experienced leader to consult with Site Integrity teams and manage the development of effective strategies and goals. This person will combine a deep knowledge of Site Integrity focus areas (e.g. Access, Authenticity, Commercial Spam) and their unique problems and workflows with broad expertise in data analysis, structured problem solving, and project management in order to directly influence goal-setting and measurement for each team as well as the Site Integrity organization as a whole across our four global offices.
- Identify actionable insights, suggest recommendations and collaborate on the direction of the team
- Utilize advanced knowledge of Hadoop/Hive, SQL, Excel, and MicroStrategy to drive efficient analytics and reporting Developing Site Integrity team members’ skills related to data-driven approaches to regimented problem identification and solving through direct mentoring and development of effective training materials
- Developing Site Integrity- specific metrics, solve problems and identify trends and opportunities
- Consulting with SI teams to help them track their effectiveness, identify areas where existing metrics are not adequate, and express problems using a effective combination of quantitative and qualitative data
- Conceptualize, build and support data pipelines that supply monitoring dashboards and ad-hoc queries
- Conduct ad hoc data analysis based on current team needs, while teaching colleagues how do to their own ad hoc analyses Suggest improvements in tools and techniques to help scale the team.
Qualification and Skills Required:
- Degree in a quantitative and/or scientific discipline from a leading academic institution, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience in solving analytical problems using quantitative approaches (or equivalent)
- Knowledge of SQL (or equivalent) and strong Excel skills preferred
- Comfortable on both Unix and Windows environment, and general ability to master computer software
- Self-starting, intellectually curious and creative individual with a passion for problem-solving and comfort with ambiguity
- Demonstrated success presenting complex research data (both qualitative and quantitative) in a clear and compelling manner that inspires action
- Experience utilizing scientific analytic methods, qualitative methods, and quantitative analysis techniques
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced operational environment and drive change, and collaborate effectively with a variety of individuals and organizations
Interested candidates can apply for this job at this PAGE.
If you want to stay updated on latest analytics jobs, follow our job postings on twitter or like our Careers in Analytics page on Facebook