BigData Reporting developers– Bodhtree, Hyderabad
Can you extract meaningful insights from BigData? Are you good at visualizing data and converting raw data into meaningful dashboards? How about taking up a job with Bodhtree to work on Tableau and Business Objects solutions
Designation – BigData Reporting developers
Location – Hyderabad
About employer – Bodhtree
As a BI Developer for BIGDATA team, you will support the team by designing, developing, implementing, Tableau and Business Objects solutions. Support relationship between the business and the BI Team to deliver reporting and data needs. Develop strong partnerships with site leaders, supervisors, and managers to understand their business needs and challenges. Gather requirements, identify data gaps, aid in the creation of new/modify report prototypes and build automated reporting solutions. In addition, you will lead the BO Universe development and OLAP development for medium to large complex reporting projects and initiatives as needed.
- Deliver medium to large complex MIS and reporting projects and initiatives
Qualification and Skills Required:
- Reporting / Technical Skills:
- Proficient in developing operational and business reporting.
- Proficient in data mining via Data Warehouses
- Excellent in querying multiple data sources
- Proficient Business Analysis skills to understand business needs and document requirements
- Proficient in SQL query writing skills
- Experience in developing relational databases (i.e. Web)
- Strong experience developing Business Dashboards and Reports
- Data Analysis:
- Ability to analyze performance and operational data to arrive at actionable results
- Client Skills/ Customer Focus
- Partnership/ Teamwork
Interested candidates can Apply at this PAGE.