Come from Computer Science background? Are you keen to carve out a career in Big data? Here is an excellent opportunity to learn / apply / implement big data architecture with a Silicon India’s top 25 IT services company:
Having a good Computer Science background, looking for an opportunity to excel in the field of analytics (BigData)? Here is your chance.
Designation – BigData Sr. Tech Architect
Location – Hyderabad
About employer – Bodhtree
- This role will be responsible for defining, designing and developing Big Data Application using Java and Hadoop or similar Big Data Technologies, specially using Hadoop [Map/Reduce] by leveraging frameworks such as Cascading and cloud services by Rackspace and Amazon EC2 or similar Environment.
- Understanding and working to come up with solutions to problems, design and architect, Building and collaborating with business and technical teams to deliver software.
- Collaborate with business and technical stakeholders to clearly understand business objectives, and product requirements and Translate requirements to technical solutions
- Develop application specifications and designs which are scalable, extensible, maintainable and testable
- Build systems, libraries, and frameworks within, around, and on top of Hadoop or similar
- Utilize frameworks and extensions to Hadoop such as Cascading
- Design and implement Map/Reduce jobs to support distributed data processing
- Process large data sets utilizing Hadoop clusters or similar
- Implement and test by authoring automated unit and black-box tests
- Work in small teams where each team member has a lot of ownership and each individual can make a big impact
- Provide responsive user training and support as required
- Provide technical guidance and mentoring to other staff members if needed
Qualification and Skills Required:
- B.Tech / M.Tech / MS in Computers Science with 7+ years of software development experience
- Should possess strong design and architecture skills.
- High proficiency in Java and J2EE technologies, spring 2 / JPA experience is highly preferred.
- Experience with Hadoop and MapReduce technologies (e.g. Avro, Oozie, Pig, Hive, HBase, HDFS)
- Strong Database, SQL, ETL, NOSQL and data analytical skills
- Preferably Experience in Hadoop development and other BigData technologies such as Storm, Kofka, Lucence/SOLR, Membase, Dremel, BigQuery, R, Mango DB and Experience with automated testing methods including JUnit.
- Solid understanding of Big Data concepts Especially in Social media data and firsthand experience with data warehousing concepts/methodologies
- Must have practical experience with design patterns. Especially, MVC-type frameworks.
- Strong interest in Algorithms and Excellent Analytical Capabilities
- Ability to communicate design rationale and build consensus
- Comfortable working in a Linux development environment
- Experience in one or more of the following are pluses: SOA, BI, Mobile platform, NLP, Data Analytics Algorithms, Scrum development process
Interested candidates can Apply at this PAGE.