Do you want to work in globally renowned company with a flexible environment in the area of analytics without ever compromising quality? This role offers an opportunity to see end to end project cycles, while learning from the best people around
Designation – Business Analyst/Assistant Manager
Location – Gurgaon
About employer – American Express
Partner with Business Insights Sales Consultants to scope and execute high quality innovative custom consulting engagements. Depending on customer need, the project will vary in size and complexity. The Business Analyst Custom Consulting is a critical role that is responsible for end to end execution of the project engagement from problem definition, data analysis/interpretation to develop the storyline with the insights/recommendations.
Qualification and Skills Required:
- Ability to leverage a structured thinking approach to solve unstructured business questions
- Ability to understand data, and synthesize into real-world meaning.
- Ability to partner with the BI consultant on problem definition and problem solving
- Experience with UNIX, SAS/SQL & MS office (standard SAS/SQL functions, SAS macros, excel/ppt)
- Effective as a team player, leverage other best practices and ideas from other teams
- Ability to articulate well both in oral and written communication with global BI partners
- MBA/Integrated Masters in a quantitative discipline from a top tier school
- 1 years of analytical experience in solving business problems.
Interested candidates can apply at this PAGE.