Do you want to work in globally renowned company with a flexible environment in the area of analytics? This job exactly has this, have a look.
Designation – Business Analyst
Location – Gurgaon
About employer – American Express
American Express is the world’s premier service company, and the largest credit card issuer by purchase volume. We’re also an equal opportunity employer, made up of people from many diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and locations.
To know more about the company please visit this PAGE
About Search Analytics: The purpose of the Search Analytics team is to create a competitive advantage for American Express in the acquisitions of card members through the Search channel powered by actionable insights and deep analysis. The team work in close collaboration with Channel management, Marketing, Digital acquisitions teams to inform and guide strategies with data-driven insights that increases efficiencies and expands market share.
- Work with business stakeholders to define and build PPC channel measurement strategies based on business goals, which will translate into KPI’s, while clearly defining the impact that the strategy will have on measuring against business goals
- Develop tools to ensure operational excellence of each and every Paid Search campaign across multiple Search engines
- Develop and provide routine and non-routine reports of complex scope using multiple reporting systems
- Competitor co-relation and benchmarking analysis using competitive intelligence tools and identify opportunity areas
- Manage paid search campaigns in terms of measuring performance and identifying key insights/optimizations/opportunities
- Provide support for various SEO initiatives including reporting, analysis and optimization recommendations
- Stay up to date with industry trends, while continually leveraging new tools and industry best practices to boost efficiency of campaigns
Qualification and Skills Required:
- Post graduate degree in Business, Finance , Marketing or a related field from a reputed institute; candidates with prior experience in digital/marketing analytics or financial industry are preferred
- Mastery of Search engine Advertising platforms
- Google / Bing certified is added advantage
- Marin platform knowledge is an added advantage
- Ability to work autonomously and demonstrate self-started qualities and to research PPC issues and formulate tangible solutions
- Knowledge of programming languages such as SAS, SQL is a plus
- Extensive knowledge of VBA language are preferred
- Good knowledge on current updates in SEM/PPC.
- Strong data analysis skill, able to decipher complex data and numbers to draw inferences, trends Insights
- Ability To Drive Results With Strong Thought Leadership
- Excellent Analytical & Problem Solving Aptitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
Interested candidates can apply for this job at this PAGE.