Are you looking for a role which provides you a lot of ownership; opportunities to create a difference through predictive modeling and direct interaction with stakeholders? Look no further, Aviva India has this exciting role to offer
Designation – Assistant Manager/Manager – Business Analytics
Location – Gurgaon
About employer – Aviva Life Insurance India Ltd
- Business Analytics& Intelligence is a key strategic bet for Aviva India and is expected to become a key differentiator compared to other players in the industry
- Business Analytics team has been in place since 2010 and has made a difference across various functions using data and business analytics. This is an exciting opportunity to be an active part of a transformation and leading it across various functions in a MNC
- Use predictive modeling to predict customer / agent’s behaviour and use them to create win-win solutions for Aviva and customer / agent.
- Improving acquisition efficiency by targeting and acquiring the customers with a propensity to buy and offering the right products.
- Build a customer profitability, segmentation model to identify the most profitable customers, products
- Develop and manage the foundational testing framework for acquisition related framework to improve data quality for future model builds.
- Organize data available through agents, SM’s and tele-calling to increase analytics penetration in Aviva India.
- Managing and refreshing existing frameworks and models periodically.
- Develop and improve the data management discipline across the organization.
Qualification and Skills Required:
- 2+ years of experience in advanced Business Analytics
- Strong analytical skills, logical reasoning, numerical capabilities (Data interpretation and comfort with numbers), and structured thinking are a must
- Expertise in business analytics
- Expertise in tools like SAS / SPSS
- Statistical knowledge
- Good domain knowledge of processes and products in the retail banking/insurance space
- Strong communication, analytical and presentation skills
- Excellent MS Word, MS PowerPoint skills required
Interested candidates can send their CV’S to email@example.com with subject as Business Analyst – AVIVA LIFE INSURANCE.