Do you want to work for world’s largest IT and consulting company? Here is a chance to join forces with them
Designation – Business Analyst
Location – Bangalore
About employer – IBM
IBM Analytics Solution helps organizations in driving business results through the study of business data using mathematical and statistical analysis for decision-making. The typical offerings include Data Management, Reporting, Benchmarking, Analysis and Advanced Analytics
The GBS Client & Market Analyst is primarily a strategic analytic / delivery role, Candidate will be dedicated to Service Line/Industry/ Growth Initiatives, work closely with the Global Leaders and Global Business Advisors and be responsible for carrying out all performance management and strategic analysis for their dedicated area(s), including:
- Generate Weekly, B-weekly, Monthly and Quarterly reports, dashboards, heat maps & executive presentations on all business drivers including financial, People, Market, Customer & delivery, Sales, Marketing and thought leadership
- Generate ad-hoc and strategic analysis and reports for the global leaders
- Analyze trends and dashboards to formulate hypotheses on potential root causes
- Validate hypotheses with data to identify specific root causes
- Present findings to leaders and help develop recommendations
- Identify opportunities for advanced analytics
- Develop deep expertise in assigned Geo/Service Line/Solution to assist Global Leaders
Over the course of the project, the GBS Client & Market Analyst is expected develop a deep understanding of specific Services/Geo/Solution/Industry/ISV within Global Business Services with a view to assist the Global Leaders with value added analysis and trends.
Candidate will be expected to develop expertise in all aspects of performance management, and work with IBM proprietary analysis and modeling tools to enable regular, adhoc and strategic analysis, including advanced analytics.
Given the learning curve involved with the work, the GBS Client & Market Analyst is expected to continue full time in this role for a minimum period of 2 years. Prior transitioning to other roles or separating from IBM, the GBS Client & Market Analyst is responsible for updating transition documents and proper transition of responsibilities and deliverables to a new resource
Qualification and Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- MBA or other relevant Post Graduation with minimum of 2 years relevant work experience
- At least 4 years’ experience in statistical/modeling tools is preferred
- English: Fluent
- Excellent written (English) and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in virtual, global teams
- Excellent analytical & problems solving skills
- Ability to understand and analyze dependencies across the services industry value chain
- Ability to quickly integrate with global team and learn current performance drivers, tools and data sources.
- High degree of comfort with numbers; good working knowledge of Excel & PowerPoint
- Knowledge of services industry is desirable but is not critical
Interested candidates can apply for this job at this PAGE.