Here is the excellent opportunity for Fresher’s / Newbies In Analytics field to join a renowned company with excellent work environment. Perceptive Analytics is looking out for “Excel Super Heroes”. Have a look.
Designation: Analyst / Senior Analyst
About the employer: Perceptive Analytics
We are a Data Analytics company, offering specialized services in Data Analytics, Web Marketing Analytics, Financial Modeling and Spread Sheet solutions. We turned 7 this May. We have more than 300 small and medium companies as clients across USA, India, Australia, Europe and Middle East.
We have the reputation of being known as a trusted partner/advisor with a penchant to deliver compelling value to our customer base. Perceptive Analytics provides solutions to problems in industries across multiple sectors such as Banking, Finance services and Insurance, e-commerce, Logistics, and Technology.
The Perceptive Analytics team is well equipped with good technical, business, domain expertise, and with a good grasp of statistical techniques and spread sheet modeling to provide best service to clients. These skills help us understand customer needs, adopt the right strategy and create marketing edge so you can create winning products, enhance sales, convert traffic into customers, etc.
- Understanding client requirements.
- Understanding, consolidating and analyzing data from spreadsheets.
- Creating dashboards, reports and charts in Excel.
- Building Excel Applications.
- Developing macros in VBA (Visual Basic Applications).
- Performing statistical analytical using Excel.
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Good knowledge of using MS Excel
- Basic knowledge in programming and coding in Excel is essential
- Good analytical and communication skills
- We prefer candidates with business knowledge
- For Senior Business Analyst: Engineers with 1-2 years of experience in using MS Excel
- For Business Analyst: Engineers 0-1 years of experience. Trained in MS Excel
Interested candidates can apply Here.