Would you like to work on large sets of Customer data and conduct Behavioural Analysis and predictive Modeling on it? If so, have a look at this opening from Market Equations.
Designation – Analyst
About employer – Market Equations
Qualification and Skills Required:
- Post-Graduate level degree with specialization in statistics, computer science, mathematics, economics, or operations research.
- Strong Analytical Background in Marketing / Customer Insight / Direct Marketing / CRM / Campaign and familiar with statistical software packages, such as SAS, SPSS, SQL, Excel etc.
- 10 + years of experience Managing teams working on large scale customer data sets and orientated around areas such as: Churn, LTV, Segmentation / Profiling / Targeting, Behavioural Analysis, Propensity / Predictive Modeling / CHAID, Loyalty and Retention etc.
- Industry experience in Retail, FMCG, Telecoms, Utilities, Financial Services or Online Sectors would be highly beneficial.
- Consulting experience is beneficial.
Interested candidates can send their CVs to [email protected] with subject as Customer Analytics-Market Equations.