Can you do intensive data collation from multiple source and ensure data quality at the same time? Can you conduct secondary research and mine meaningful contacts? If the answer to both the questions is Yes, check this opening from Matrimony.com.
Designation – DATA ANALYST
Location – Chennai
About employer – Matrimony.com
- Responsible for intensive data collection through all channels, research and validation through well-known and understood Boolean keywords, cleaning up data, creating lists/reports to be presented in a meaningful format.
- Conduct domain searches & secondary research, proper knowledge and experienced on B2B and B2C contacts mining, sourcing potential contacts
- Collects and maintains information on HNWI, UHNWI, Rich, affluent professionals
- Builds and maintains repositories of these potential contacts, their email ids, and personal details
- Work on tools such as Hoovers, OneSource, Fundoodata, Factiva, Bloomsberg
- Develop new techniques for conducting research in finding Key Personnel (Designation, Email Patterns, Location) in high net-worth individual category
- Reviewing large blocks of text and summarizing key details
- Ensuring high levels of data accuracy and consistency
- Research current competitors by product and service in the elite domain
- Extensive ideation on lead generation and marketing mailer campaigns
Qualification and Skills Required:
- Bachelor/Master Degree with strong academic track record and aptitude in Data Research with minimum 2-4 years of experience in Marketing/ Advertising and ecommerce.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects effectively
- Advanced to expert knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint is critical
- MS Office Tools: Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Secondary Market Research Tools
- Collecting and analysing marketing data/ news/ reports/sources like Forbes, CNN money, etc.
- Experience analysing data from CRM – Sugar CRM, Salesforce, ZOHO etc.
- In previous experience, should have generated business contacts gathering (B2C, B2B); Top list preparation
- Understanding of sales processes and operations in sales and marketing
- Dexterous web researcher with keen attention to detail
- Adept in Google syntaxes, Boolean searches and web researches, engine searches(Google, Bing, Yahoo, WebCrawler etc)
- Excellent understanding of internet-based research
- Ability to clearly articulate the methods used in analysis of findings from research
- Capacity for analytical and logical reasoning.
- Action Oriented
- Interpersonal Effectiveness (Negotiation Skills, Teamwork)
- Customer Focus
Interested candidates can send their CV’S to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject as Data Analyst – Matrimony.com.