Want to work in one of the India’s leading start-up with big data platform?
Do you have past experience in Predictive modeling or Self learning systems? eCommerce experience will be an added advantage. If you are interested, read further
Designation – Data Analyst
Location – Bangalore
About employer– Myntra
Myntra.com is a one stop shop for all your fashion and lifestyle needs. Being India’s largest e-commerce store for fashion and lifestyle products, Myntra.com aims at providing a hassle free and enjoyable shopping experience to shoppers across the country with the widest range of brands and products on its portal. The brand is making a conscious effort to bring the power of fashion to shoppers with an array of the latest and trendiest products available in the country.
- Awarded ‘Fashion e-retailer of the Year 2013’ by Franchise India – Indian e-Retail Awards
- Awarded ‘Best E-commerce Website for 2012’ by IAMAI – India Digital Awards
- Awarded ‘Images Most Admired Retailer of the Year: Non–Store Retail’ for 2012 by Images Group
- Awarded ‘Best E-commerce Partner of the year 2011-12’ by Puma India
Work experience / skill required:
- More than 4 years of experience in the field of data sciences
- Hands on experience in Analytics
- Prior practical experience in techniques like SVM, Predictive modeling, Self learning systems
- Expertise in working with data platforms including large scale data: SQL, Hadoop, PL/SQL, Pig, Hive
- Technical expertise in working with a language of your choice: Perl, Python, Java, Ruby.
- Prior experience in a product organization building data products is a plus
- A domain background in ecommerce will be a plus
Interested candidates can send their resume to [email protected] with subject as Data Analyst, Myntra.com