Do you have an innate ability to visualize and communicate business insights from analysis and make actionable recommendations? Have a look at this job.
Designation – DATA MANAGEMENT & VISUALIZATION – PROJECT MANAGER
Location – Bangalore
About employer – BRIDGEi2i
BRIDGEi2i is an analytics solutions company partnering with businesses globally, helping them achieve accelerated outcome harnessing the power of data. BRIDGEi2i helps companies to BRIDGE the gap between INFORMATION, INSIGHT and IMPACT in their journey to institutionalize data driven decisions across the enterprise..
We are head-quartered in Bangalore, India’s Silicon Valley, leveraging the ecosystem of analytics talent, technology development and innovation based on academic research. The leadership team of BRIDGEi2i are among the leaders in the analytics industry and each of them have a decade plus experience in the field. They bring significant expertise in building, managing and delivering analytic value for customers having established large analytics shared services and third party consulting capabilities, with both General Electric (GE) / GENPACT (pioneers in the Indian KPO industry) and Hewlett Packard (HP) Company (largest analytics shared services for a technology company).
The team at BRIDGEi2i has intimate knowledge of the analytics market and vast knowledge of analytics applications across industries as diverse as financial services, technology, healthcare, retail, consumer packaged goods, insurance, manufacturing and telecom.
We are looking for talented individuals, interested to be a part of the BRIDGEi2i journey to build a best-in-class organization, driving increased adoption of business analytics across the globe.
- Responsible for building data infrastructure & visualization solution for BRIDGEi2i clients
- Work closely with IT teams in client organization to understand data landscape and develop solutions for making key data streams available for analytics purposes
- Evangelize analytics requirements with various data-related programs running across client organization
- Architect / Design visualization solutions for key business needs
- Manage projects involving development & implementation of visualization solutions on key industry platforms like Tableau, Qlikview, Cognoss, BO, SQL, Oracle etc.
- Work closely with IT & business teams to deploy solutions and enable tracking of business outcomes to measure return on investment
- Build BRIDGEi2i capabilities in the area of data management & visualization – build people capabilities, processes & solutions – Keep up with latest developments in database technologies & visualization
Qualification and Skills:
- 6+ years of experience in database management, developing reporting and visualization solutions
- At least two years of end to end project management experience, with proven capabilities of delivering quality projects on time
- Experience in working with databases (like Oracle, Teradata, SAP, SQL etc.) and BI / Visualization technologies (like Qlikview, Tableau, Business Objects, Excelcius, MS Suite, Power Pivot etc.).
- Very good interpersonal skills, able to influence without authority, adaptable to changes and possess initiative and creative approaches
- Strong analytical, presentation and communication skills
- Has a flair for numbers and is excited about solving business challenges using data
- Self-starters, willing to work in a start up with the motivation to build the organization as the best in the industry
- Proficiency in database management & programming (like SQL, SAP, Oracle etc.)
- Hands on experience in designing visualization solutions – key metrics, charts that best articulate insights etc.
- Programming (SAS / R or any other data mining language)
- Functional domain experience in marketing, customer relationship management, sales, or pricing function – preferably in Technology, Financial services, Retail or CPG industry
Interested candidates can send their CV’S to email@example.com with subject as Data Manager – BRIDGEi2i.