Do you have Hadoop / Hive experience for 2 years or More? How about becoming a member of a team responsible for building Big data capabilities in an analytics consultancy?
Designation – Data Engineer (Big Data)
Location – Gurgaon
About employer – Confidential
The “Big Data” team will be responsible for building the backend data processing and analytic infrastructure that forms the backbone for the Data Management Platform. As a Big Data Engineer, you will be working other members of the team (including the CTO and VP of Applications and Data).
- To build data processing pipelines that process Terabytes of data to generate valuable insights for our 60+ clients across the world.
- Responsible for building algorithms that analyze the Terabytes of data to build predictive learning models for Attribution, Segmentation and Online-Ad optimization.
Qualification and Skills Required:
- B.S. or higher in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, or related field
- Practical, hands-on experience with modern Agile development methodologies (XP, Scrum, TDD)
- 3 – 7 years Programming experience with Java
- >= 2 years programming experience with Hadoop / Hive
- Experience building backend systems using a variety of J2EE technologies like Spring, Netty
- Experience with Maven and related build tools
- Initiative Taking, Self Motivated and Self Directed
- Performs in ambiguous environment
- Team worker/good interpersonal skills
- Ability to interact with Senior Management
- Experience with NoSQL technologies. We use Cassandra and Redis.
- AWS Exprience a HUGE plus. Our entire tech stack is built on top of Amazon and experience with DynamoDB and/or RedShift would be extremely handy.
- Online Advertising industry experience
Interested people can apply for this job by sending their updated CV to email@example.com with subject as Data Engineer (Big Data) – Gurgaon and the following details:
- Total Experience
- Current CTC
- Expected CTC
- Notice Period