Do you have an innate ability to give best quality with in prescribed time period? Can you manage turn-around in shirt time lines while managing multiple things? Here is the job that might challenge you.
Designation – Data Reporting Analyst
Location – Danville (USA)
About employer – Genpact
The business analyst provides detailed data for the operations team. This position is also responsible for providing the analytics for groups as required by management and client.
- ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Run scheduled and ad-hoc reports for the purpose of documenting operational and business level performance.
- Design, manager and maintain dashboards on time and with consistently accurate output.
- Use tools such as Excel and Access to convert large, complex data sets into intelligent information used for strategic decisions.
- Use trending and forecasting methods to draw conclusions and predict outcomes.
- Utilize data to identify and recommend specific actions or changes to be implemented for the benefit of the business.
- REPORTING RELATIONSHIPS:
- Reports to the quality lead for account or business function.
- This position will work closely with the operations managers and staff
Qualification and Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 3 to 5 years of business experience preferred
- PC literacy with advanced knowledge in Excel (Access is a Plus)
- Ability to translate Operational Definitions into data characteristics
- Desire and aptitude to understand processes, interact with stakeholders and relate events to information
- Proficient oral and written communication skills – ability to frontline conversations at various levels (internal and external) and translate complex concepts into simple facts.
- Must be able to work on multiple tasks/projects simultaneously
- Detail oriented and highly organized.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Critical thinking.
Interested candidates can apply for this job at this PAGE.