Data Scientist– Apigee, Bangalore (5+ years of experience)
Are you a self-motivated person who thrives on Challenges and having deep passion for Analytics? Can you handle large-scale, complex infrastructure systems and build machine learning models on them? Here is your chance to work for a promising enterprise startup.
Designation – Data Scientist
Location – Koramangala, Bangalore
About employer – Apigee
Apigee’s market is comprised of businesses undergoing digital transformation in response to the sudden dominance of mobile end-user computing and related new forms of competition. This is a new style of computing. It cannot be delivered by putting old infrastructure in the cloud because the pattern is fundamentally different: distributed, occasionally connected, chaotic.
Digital business is realized through apps exchanging data with enterprises. Apps cannot be built without APIs. APIs must be easy to consume. The entire digital value chain must be visible to the business. This wave is about bringing the developer who builds the app closer to the person who uses it while giving real-time transparency to the business via data. To meet these needs, we have built a digital business platform.
We are a new breed of company that builds high-quality software in the cloud and on-premises and makes it available to everyone in the world. We focus on building great software for developers and business leaders by providing that software for free, along with outstanding education about the digital transformation that is changing our world and on selling with direct engagement all the way through our customers’ success. The results put us in privileged company with sustained outstanding growth in revenue, new enterprise customers, and developers.
As an Apigee Data Scientist, you will be responsible for building advance machine learning models. Also developing large-scale, complex infrastructure systems . You will work in a fast-paced startup environment where continuous change, innovation and experimentation are given.
- Apply data driven methods in machine learning and data mining to build products
- Design, and develop large-scale, complex infrastructure systems
- Provide technical leadership for one or more products/modules
- Facing and solving challenges such as continuous and zero downtime deployments
- Building elegant, performant and scalable components and subsystems
- Writing lot of code and doing so fast
- Experimenting with latest technologies
- Dealing with problems of scale, while being mission critical
- Build elegant and effective instrumentation, diagnostics and other key non-functional features.
- Trying to outdo one another on hackdays, coding contests and at TT and foosball tables
Qualification and Skills:
- Phd / M.Tech / B.tech from computer science background
- 5+Years of expertise in the Machine Learing space
- Strong background in statistical modeling, machine learning and data mining
- Experience in data driven methods in information extraction, information retrieval, text mining, NLP or other related fields
- Ability to work efficiently in a Linux based environments
- Hands-on experience working with databases
Interested candidates can apply Here.