Are you an experienced personal in HR Reporting? Have expertise in SQL and Excel? Have experience with BI tools / Workday HRIS? Check out this opening with NVIDIA
Designation – HR Reporting Analyst
Location – Bangalore
About employer – NVIDIA
- Maintain existing reports and build new reports based on requirements.
- Define, document and prioritize business requirements and subsequent information needs that the warehouse will address.
- Ensure all Daily / Weekly / Quarterly reports and dashboards are delivered on time and to quality.
- Build and maintain documentation of all our reports.
- Establish processes for maintaining, enhancing, and ensuring the ongoing success and applicability of the warehouse
- Own the development, deployment of Reports and provide subsequent training to various audiences across NVIDIA.
Qualification and Skills:
- Bachelors / Master’s degree in Computer Science.
- 3+ years’ experience in Report Development with exposure to reporting out HR data.
- Experience in any BI Reporting tool AND/OR reporting on the Workday HRIS is highly desired.
- A High energy individual with a drive to learn new technologies and push boundaries and deliver best in class solutions.
- Attention to detail will be key in ensuring accuracy is maintained.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Good communication skills (verbal and written) and collaboration skills.
- Working Knowledge of Programming languages like C , VBA would be an added advantage
- Overall good technical skills – Excel, SQL
Interested candidates can send their CV’S to [email protected] with subject as HR Repoting Analyst – NVIDIA.