We are looking to hire a seasoned Web Analyst with the ability to measure and analyze the nature of the customer’s interaction with our website PolicyBazaar.com
Designation: Lead / Assistant Manager
About Policy Bazaar:
PolicyBazaar.com is India’s largest online comparison platform for insurance and other financial products and one of the fastest growing e-commerce companies in India. We specialize in helping the customer to make easy purchase decisions related to their personal finance.
Our strength lies in our ability to fuse technology, operations and people to provide the best platform for customers to compare and buy insurance. We are the pioneers in our industry and were voted the “Best Financial Website of the Year” at the IAMAI Digital Awards 2014. PolicyBazaar.com is backed by leading investors like InfoEdge (Naukri.com), Intel Capital and Inventus Capital.
It is this strength and customer centric approach that has earned us credibility across the nation and this is why more than 1 million unique users visit PolicyBazaar.com every month to compare and buy insurance plans.
Our team comprises of people who have experience across e-commerce, insurance, financial services and technology. We are a company that believes in empowering our teams to take decisions that allow us to have a fast turnaround time and get things done faster. We are thought leaders when it comes to the insurance sector and we look forward to having future leaders join us in our mission.
About the Role
We are looking to hire a seasoned Web Analyst with the ability to measure and analyze the nature of the customer’s interaction with our website PolicyBazaar.com. The Web Analytics Manager will be responsible for collection, analysis, and presentation of various web metrics and test results. Working with Google Analytics in particular and other web analytics platforms, you will develop regular and ad-hoc reports, analyze trends, summarize and present findings, and articulate key insights to internal stakeholders. He/she must be able to understand relevant technology applications, complex web ecosystems and best practices and apply this knowledge to work on a daily basis.
- Expert knowledge of web analytics tools; particularly Google Analytics
- Expertise with attribution methodologies, A/B and multivariate testing
- Internalize customer insights and champion the customer
- Measure and analyze the larger picture of business performance; including Click stream data – Traffic, pathing, abandonment, purchase behavior, etc
- Testing and Behavioral Targeting of Customers, Optimizing various Purchase Paths
- Work with testing and analytics team to identify & track online KPI, provide actionable insights and recommendation to improve online business performance
- Use business knowledge, data knowledge and domain knowledge to provide ongoing business insights
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative, business, or marketing discipline OR PG – MBA from a Premier Institute with an Engineering degree
- Atleast 2+ years of experience with analytics tools in particular Google Analytics
- 2+ years of business analysis experience in leading eCommerce portals
- Must Haves – Google Analytics, Webtrends Analytics experience
- Experience with tag management tools is a plus
- Additional experience with mobile APP analytic tools would be preferred
Interested candidates can apply by sending their CV to email@example.com