Do you want to work in India’s largest eCommerce company – A company which has defined the landscape of eCommerce in India? Do you take pride in the impact you create through your work? Check out this opening from Flipkart
Designation – Lead Business Analyst
Location – Bangalore
About employer – Flipkart
Flipkart is making eCommerce happen in India. Flipkart’s vision is to make analytics part of its overarching competitive strategy, and push it up to decision makers at every level.
The Analytics Team serves data requirements to a diverse set of customers – from Business Teams to Supply Chain Teams to Product Teams. An Analyst is expected to grasp the underlying data requirements of these teams and develop reports/analyses that add value to them.
At Flipkart, high focus on Impact and Ownership allows for freedom to each to experiment and innovate. The pride is when you see the impact of what you have created. The ability to see what your contribution does to the business is a rare experience, add to that the fact that the impact of it is felt by your friends and family in India – the experience is extremely gratifying.
- You will work as a partner to business unit executives, process owners to identify, develop and drive key analytic and reporting projects relevant to the business.
- You are responsible for defining, developing and communicating key metrics and business trends to partner and management teams.
- You model data in order to create reporting and dashboards for business process management and data mining.
- You execute quantitative analysis that translates data into actionable insights.
- You drive data driven decision making through the stake holders.
- You lead and mentor junior Analysts.
Qualification and Skills:
- Bachelors in Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Statistics, or related discipline from a reputed institute or an MBA from a reputed institute.
- You have 6+ Years of experience in relevant role and 2 years or more in a Lead Analyst role.
- Strong quantitative abilities, distinctive problem-solving and excellent analysis skills
- Strong organizational, communication, presentation and project management skills
- Technical capabilities: Proficient in SQL, Excel, Other scripting language (PHP, Python, Perl, etc.)
- Strong working experience with BI tools (Cognos, BO, Pentaho, Qlikview etc) and Statistical tools (R, SAS etc)
- Strong background in statistical modelling and experience with statistical tools such R, SASS or SPSS.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to perform gracefully in multitasking project environment with attention to detail
Interested candidates can apply for this job at this PAGE.