If you are some one who has worked on various problems in Retail Analytics and have a knack to analyze and summarize data in meaningful frameworks, this is the opportunity for you:
Designation – Manager
Location – Pune
About employer – Confidential
- He/she must be able to Execute and lead business analysis projects. He/she must have a knack to organize, analyze, synthesize and/or summarize data and information using appropriate analytical methodologies and frameworks.
- He/she must Lead multiple analytics projects and client assignments covering the Retail Analytics domain like- store analytics store clustering, markdowns optimization, price and promotion modelling, assortment optimization, product assortment, demand planning, customer segmentation, market basket analysis etc.
- He/she must develop, maintain and foster strong client relationships and lead analytics engagements.
- One should have strong interpersonal skill and entrepreneur mind-set.
- One should be Self-motivated, able to handle ambiguity.
- One should have strong problem solving skills.
Work experience / skill required:
- Hands on with working experience on tools like- SAS and R; in depth knowledge of various statistical techniques, data modelling and visualization tools.
- 5-8 years of experience
- Hands on experience in the Retail domain.
Interested candidates should contact Leena A Nothani on 8105288298.
You can also read this article on our Mobile APP