Passionate about Online business and web analytics? Here is a company which offers best of both worlds in this role!
Designation – Program Manager – Web Analytics
Location – Bangalore
About employer – HP
Roles & Responsibilities:
Web Analytics (Business Reporting and Analysis)
- Support the analytic needs of a business unit by analyzing web traffic using click-stream tools such as Omniture SiteCatalyst, Google Analytics and Discover.
- Responsible for developing and implementing solutions to evaluate the online store’s e-commerce, support and lead generation efforts and support all aspects of decision making that will involve click-stream analysis, search analysis, conversion analysis, cross-sell/up-sell analysis, A/B Testing & MVT analysis etc.
- Create dashboards by pulling data from different data sources and websites for presentations to senior management team.
- Develop and perform holistic, complex analyses that incorporate multiple sources of data and include insights and recommendations (Excel, BI tools, click-stream analytics and qualitative data)
Web Analytics (Technical Implementation)
- Work with cross functional teams (including IT) to define business requirements for a SiteCatalyst technical implementation from initial idea to UAT
- On an on-going basis, identify tracking and reporting gaps in SiteCatalyst implementation, develop requirements for addressing gaps and coordinate with IT for implementation and UAT testing
- Create and deliver effective, persuasive verbal and written presentations for business leaders.
- Help drive change efforts to implement solutions, including the associated culture changes.
- Lead workshops or learning sessions focused on teaching analysis, web analytics, web testing and other technical concepts and help further the web analytics domain
- Manage work performance of a team of web analysts; mentor and develop individuals in the team
Qualification and Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/IT/Science (MBA or equivalent preferred); An educational foundation in an engineering, IT or statistics is needed.
- Overall work experience of 7 to 9 years
- A minimum of 3 to 4 years of implementing and working with standard click-stream analysis tools: Omniture (preferred), Google Web Analytics, WebTrends, HBX, Visual Sciences, or CoreMetrics.
- Business analysis experience in large size companies with multiple functions/ business units preferred
- High level of expertise with Business Intelligence tools, such as Brio, Business Objects, MicroStrategy, Cognos etc with experience writing and tuning SQL queries in an online or offline environment.
- Experience with advanced data analytics and tools is desirable
- Strong Microsoft Office suite with very strong Excel skills; MS Access skills a plus
- Experience with social media and mobile data analytics is desirable
- An understanding of complex web ecosystems and best practices
Interested candidates can apply at this PAGE.