Can you co-ordinate with teams across the globe and take ownership for your data processes? Are you a pro with Advanced Excel features? Here is a job you may want to check out!
Designation: Research & Data Analyst
Location: New Delhi
About the employer: Opera Solutions
Research& Data Analyst I (RDA I) work closely with on- and off-shore (in US, Europe, etc.) consulting teams, working on defined pieces of data analysis / analytics and conducting secondary market research.
- Data Handling:
- Data Audit – Check data quality, identify gaps and create summary as per database requirements
- Data Scrubbing – Create data cleansing rules and incorporate data clarifications provided by data source owners
- Data Profiling – Create multi-dimensional dataviews, data analysis, reports and extracts
- Data Classification:
- Data Classification – Analyze procurement spend& identify saving opportunities using the analytics tool/spend data audit reports
- Create and update category-specific and opportunity spend-assessment reports/templates
- Master Data Management – Classify as per UNSPSC or any other customer-specific schemas, create specification sheets for attribute extraction, enhance data for missing values and create new descriptions
- Conduct market research to create company, industry primers, etc. using online secondary data or information sources
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Masters in Statistics or a related equivalent
- Strong hands on over Advance Excel is essential
Interested candidates can apply Here.