SAS DI/ BI Developer – NettPositive, Mumbai (3 – 5 years of experience)
Have experience in SAS BI platform? Can you automate and optimize SAS processes? If the answer is Yes and Yes, NettPositive might be interested in hiring you,
Designation – SAS DI/ BI Developer
Location – Mumbai
About employer – NettPositive
- SAS is key for banking and telecom domain.
- The candidate should be well aware of the domain she /he is working in for a project.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in SAS. Base/Advanced SAS, SAS Data Integration Studio, SAS BI
- Should be good at Base SAS, SAS Macros, SAS/Access, SQL and optimization techniques.`
- Good at SAS BI to automate the reporting process using SAS Stored Process, SAS Portal, Info Map, WRS and guide business users to use it.
- Basic SAS administration knowledge (Creating library, Reports authorization).
- Should have in depth knowledge in DW/BI concepts, Dimensional Modelling
- Should have basic knowledge on UNIX OS.
- Broad experience/understanding of ETL, Business Intelligence, Data Analytics and Data Warehousing or specialty in one or more of these areas
- SAS 9 Platform, SAS 9.2 or 9.3 highly desirable
- Experience in using SAS Data Integration Studio to extract, transform and load source data into SAS or major DBMS environments from multiple sources including major DBMS and application system transaction files, third-party software packages, and spreadsheet applications environment
- SAS Management Console: Only expect knowledge on how to build the library and authorization.
- Self-motivated and have the ability to work independently.
Interested candidates can send their CV’S to [email protected] with subject as SAS/BI Developer – NettPositive.
If you want to stay updated on latest analytics jobs, follow our job postings on twitter or like our Careers in Analytics page on Facebook